© Burgin & Doyle 2023
You may view the contents of this website and save an electronic copy, download, or print all or part of this website for your own information, research or study. All other use requires permission. Permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner’s name, Burgin & Doyle, be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part.
- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you interact with our Website:
- Full name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
- Any other information you provide voluntarily
1.2 Automatically Collected Information When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage patterns, including:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Referring URLs
- Date and time of access
- Clickstream data
- Other similar data and information
- Use of Information We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To personalize your experience on the Website
- To process and fulfil your requests and orders
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To improve our products, services, and Website
- To send you promotional offers, newsletters, and other marketing communications
- To protect the security and integrity of our Website
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Disclosure of Information We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To trusted service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, and providing services to you (such as hosting providers, payment processors, and analytics providers)
- To comply with legal obligations, enforce our policies, and respond to legal proceedings
- In connection with a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, where your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity
- With your consent or at your direction
- Data Security We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Children’s Privacy Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information on our Website, please contact us immediately, and we will take steps to remove that information.
Burgin & Doyle has used its best efforts to ensure that the Information is correct at the time of publication, but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein.
To the extent permitted by law, Burgin & Doyle and its employees, agents and consultants will not be held liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, the Information whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Burgin & Doyle limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the Information.